Resources for New Job Seekers
Resume Advice & Tips
- Does Your Resume Need a Complete Refresh?
- Job Searching? Update Your Resume
- Tips On Creating a Stand-Out Deal Sheet
- Use Your LinkedIn Profile to Enhance Resume
- Maximize the Value of References
- Five Resume Formatting Pitfalls to Avoid
- How to Improve Your Resume Bullet Points
- When Do I Follow-Up on Pre-Quarantine Interview?
- Ace that Interview and Prove the Company Needs You
- Interview Do’s & Don’ts
- Interview Preparation
Understanding Your Strengths & Interests
Job Search Amid Pandemic
- Job Searching in a Pandemic: A Brave New World
- Hiring, Networking, Interviewing in a Pandemic ICSC Web Chat
- Next Steps for Job Seekers ICSC Webinar
- How to Execute a Job Search While Sheltering in Place
- Job Search Techniques Shift Amid Pandemic
Working With a Recruiter
- Why Use an Executive Recruiter?
- Can You Work with More Than One Recruiter?
- Recruiter Role in Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity & Inclusion in Real Estate
- Improving Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I)
- Diversity & Inclusion at Poline Associates
- Project REAP: A Call to Action for Diversity
- Urban Land Institute’s Foundations of Real Estate Curriculum
Additional Resources & Guidance
How we help
Poline Associates has partnered with Resume Pilots, an award-winning executive resume writing firm, to help our clients prepare highly effective resumes, cover letters and LinkedIn profiles that drive results.
Need additional resume assistance?
Use discount code POLINESEARCH at www.resumepilots.com to take advantage of our preferred terms.