Resources for New Job Seekers
Resume Advice & Tips
- Does Your Resume Need a Complete Refresh?
- Job Searching? Update Your Resume
- Tips On Creating a Stand-Out Deal Sheet
- Use Your LinkedIn Profile to Enhance Resume
- Maximize the Value of References
- Five Resume Formatting Pitfalls to Avoid
- How to Improve Your Resume Bullet Points
- When Do I Follow-Up on Pre-Quarantine Interview?
- Ace that Interview and Prove the Company Needs You
- Interview Do’s & Don’ts
- Interview Preparation
Understanding Your Strengths & Interests
Additional Resources & Guidance
- Hiring, Networking, Interviewing in a Pandemic ICSC Web Chat
- Next Steps for Job Seekers ICSC Webinar
- How to Execute a Job Search While Sheltering in Place
- Why Use an Executive Recruiter?
- Is it Okay to Seek Work Outside of the CRE Industry?
- Can You Work with More Than One Recruiter?
- Relocation: A Trend of the Past?
- Job Search Techniques Shift Amid Pandemic
- Recruiter Role in Diversity and Inclusion
- Urban Land Institute’s Foundations of Real Estate Curriculum
- Project REAP: A Call to Action for Diversity
How we help
Poline Associates has partnered with Resume Pilots, an award-winning executive resume writing firm, to help our clients prepare highly effective resumes, cover letters and LinkedIn profiles that drive results.
Need additional resume assistance?
Use discount code POLINESEARCH at www.resumepilots.com to take advantage of our preferred terms.